[Nhcoll-l] Nepal vistiing researcher scam revisited

Richardson, M.K. m.k.richardson at biology.leidenuniv.nl
Wed Jan 9 10:07:47 EST 2019

Dear Colleague ,

I saw your warning online about possible Nepal scammers. We too were emailed by 'scientists' from a website called Reco-Nepal, asking if they could visit us. I was taken in, at first, but then it all seemed a bit fishy when I thought it through. Indeed, their website is not credible, in my opinion. So, thanks for posting your warning. It is consonnant with our experience. They wasted a good few hours of my time -- before the scales fell from my eyes!

Kind regards,
Michael

Prof. dr . Michael Richardson
Professor of Animal Development

I am a developmental biologist
I work on chicken and reptile development and evolution
I am interested in the chicken embryo as an alternative model

Institute of Biology, Leiden University (IBL), Sylvius Laboratory (room 6.5.14b), Sylviusweg 72, 2333 BE, Leiden, The Netherlands. Tel. (0031) 071 527 5215