[Nhcoll-l] Use of humidity

Haff, Tonya (NCMI, Crace) Tonya.Haff at csiro.au
Thu Apr 2 16:04:40 EDT 2020

Hi all,

I know many of us are now working from home, away from our collections. I am finding that hard, but I guess one positive is that I'm finding time to get to manuscripts and old ideas that have been languishing because there is usually too much hands-on work to do. To that end, I wonder if any of you are familiar with any literature regarding the use of humidity or humidification chambers to reshape objects? Any pointers would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Tonya

Dr Tonya Haff
Collections Manager
Australian National Wildlife Collection
National Research Collections Australia, CSIRO
Canberra, Australia
Phone: (+61) 02 6242 1566 (office)
(+61) 0419 569 109 (mobile)

I am in Thursdays and Fridays
Please call or text my mobile for a fast reponse Monday - Wednesday