[Nhcoll-l] new US Customs regulations?

Trina Roberts troberts at nhm.org
Fri Feb 28 16:50:43 EST 2020

Hi Doug and all,

We (NHM Los Angeles County, that is) have been having some difficulties,
and quite a bit of confusion, with international shipments lately, but all
with USFWS, not US Customs or USPS.  That seems to be due to personnel
changes in the local (Torrance) office.  If that sounds like it's at all
related to what you're seeing, we should talk further.

--Trina

--
Trina E. Roberts, Ph.D.
Associate VP, Collections