[Nhcoll-l] Donate PPE if you can

Michael Quigley mquigley at bowdoin.edu
Fri Mar 20 14:04:07 EDT 2020

Hi,
While preparing to work from home indefinitely this week and closing down storage spaces for the long haul, I realized we had some PPE stashed away (nitrile gloves, N95 masks in the emergency kit, etc.).  Even though it was a seemingly minuscule amount, our local hospital was thrilled to get it.  They are truly desperate to get ahold of any PPE they can at this point.  Please consider donating a portion of your supplies to a local hospital if you have any to spare.
Thanks,
Mike

Mike Quigley
Assistant Curator
Peary-MacMillan Arctic Museum and Arctic Studies Center
Bowdoin College
9500 College Station
Brunswick, ME 04011
USA