[Nhcoll-l] FW: collections based database software

Amanda Bremner Amanda.Bremner at nbm-mnb.ca
Thu May 21 14:23:52 EDT 2020

Dear Andy,
Thank you so much for your offer, I will definitely reach out to you if I have any further questions after reading through the wonderful overwhelming amount of responses!
I have been in contact with Norine Spears a few times and she is a very helpful and a valuable member of your team.  I also think your training videos are very helpful.
We have downloaded Specify to try out with one of our collections.  It is nice to have the option to take a CMS for a “test drive” before having to make any commitments.

Cheers,
Amanda