[Nhcoll-l] collections based database software

Thomas J Trombone trombone at amnh.org
Tue May 26 15:49:23 EDT 2020

Hi Amanda,

We at AMNH have been using EMu since 2005 in our Division of Vertebrate Zoology. We are currently implementing EMu in two additional divisions, namely Paleontology and Invertebrate Zoology, as well as in our associated cryo-collection facility and our central Registrar's Office. I'd be happy to communicate with you about any specific questions you may have.

Best,
Tom

Thomas J. Trombone | Data Manager | Department of Ornithology
American Museum of Natural History | Central Park West @ 79th Street | New York, NY 10024-5192
(212) 313-7783 | trombone at amnh.org<mailto:trombone at amnh.org> | http://www.amnh.org/our-research/vertebrate-zoology/ornithology