[Nhcoll-l] Apologies for cross posting but seems an idea worth sharing widely

Robert Waller rw at protectheritage.com
Tue Oct 13 16:20:49 EDT 2020

If you haven't already seen it, this is a fantastic idea for lego mineral specimens that's been proposed for the LEGO IDEAS system (where individuals submit ideas and winning ideas are put into production by the company).

I'm sure you'll all agree this would be an excellent additional way to introduce minerals to a new generation.  I'm also sure many of you would want this yourselves (I certainly do!)
[Screenshot 2020-10-13 at 11.49.49.png]

But this can only happen if it gets enough votes, so if you have a way of reaching out to your own friends and communities to get them to vote on the project, please do!

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/91a8106f-11ab-47df-a2f9-b8c5151ef5f4#&gid=1&pid=4