[Nhcoll-l] Natural history museum controversies?

Peter A Rauch peterar at berkeley.edu
Wed Oct 14 16:18:05 EDT 2020

 Derek,
"Controversial" insofar as a question about security of (access to)
collections. and about ability to detect breaches of security and changes
to collection holdings; is "published"; is "detailed"; does directly
involve "taking on" specimens, so to speak.

The Feather Thief: Beauty, Obsession, and the Natural History Heist of the
Century Paperback – Illustrated, April 23, 2019, by Kirk Wallace Johnson

Peter