[Nhcoll-l] Compactors in collections

Dean Pentcheff pentcheff at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 21:26:46 EST 2021

I think this discussion has made it clear that alcohol is the most critical
issue to consider when planning for compact shelving: about 750 ml, in wine
form, for each of a group of collections managers spending an evening
together.

I submit that this would be the most efficient planning investment
possible.

-Dean
--
Dean Pentcheff