[Nhcoll-l] Techniques for taking toe pad samples?

Pepijn Kamminga pepijn.kamminga at naturalis.nl
Wed Jan 20 11:05:46 EST 2021

Dear dr. Cassidy,

come to think of it, I have a tiny scissors in my toolkit, which has a very
small blade (max 1 cm) and is in an angle relative to the handle, that
gives you also more freedom of movement and has worked for me a few times
with small toepads. It look something like this:
[image: image.png]

Met vriendelijke groet /  Kind regards,

Pepijn Kamminga
Senior Collection Manager Birds & Mammals

+31717519338 - -
pepijn.kamminga at naturalis.nl - www.naturalis.nl
Darwinweg 2, 2333 CR Leiden
Postbus 9517, 2300 RA Leiden