[Nhcoll-l] Collections Lit Club July 15th

Rincon Rodriguez,Laura rinconrodriguezl at ufl.edu
Wed Jul 14 18:14:40 EDT 2021

This is a reminder for our meet up tomorrow 9 am EDT where we will be talking about Museum Collections and public feelings.

Are you curious about how could it be applied in a scientific collection? or in an art collection? so, see you tomorrow!

Join Zoom Meeting: https://ufl.zoom.us/j/98028801473
Meeting ID:  980 2880 1473

Download the reading from the following link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qEYCKcG6cRgiLORdFmr68QI5c-5RrXmw<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__drive.google.com_drive_folders_1qEYCKcG6cRgiLORdFmr68QI5c-2D5RrXmw&d=DwMFAw&c=sJ6xIWYx-zLMB3EPkvcnVg&r=8djCWB4unh3Px5QvGUlpJOtCnGaZgRk5s6mc30mGuWU&m=kYTJR1cw0HD6M4FTqYvJMXH22fIwEdsN35dewlZmDGM&s=0LkPnvkBbcQvZP8j7dSvKpNkuM8IpSqkSFkZwVjRMGY&e=>

Thanks,
Laura Rincón