[Nhcoll-l] Advice on partial fish voucher options

Peter A Rauch peterar at berkeley.edu
Tue Jun 1 20:46:46 EDT 2021

Angela,
How large are the (intact) fish (e.g., how much museum voucher storage will
be needed)?

How well known is/are the taxon/taxa that are to be vouchered (e.g., how
likely is it that some specimens, on which this study' results /
interpretation will rely,  may be dubiously ID'd)?

What is the purpose of depositing (vouchering) these particular specimens
into the collection (e.g., which body parts / tissues will be needed in
order to service that purpose)?

Peter