[Nhcoll-l] Old slides

Julian Carter Julian.Carter at museumwales.ac.uk
Wed Jun 2 04:54:09 EDT 2021

Also useful is Paul Brown’s publication:

Brown PA (1997) A review of techniques used in the preparation, Curation and conservation of microscope slides at the Natural History Museum, London.. Biology Curator, 10 : 1 - 33. | Natural Sciences Collections Association (natsca.org)<https://natsca.org/journal-articles/154>

All the best,

Jules

Julian Carter (he/him)
Prif Gadwraethydd, Gwyddorau Naturiol / Principal Conservator Natural Sciences
julian.carter at amgueddfacymru.ac.uk<mailto:julian.carter at amgueddfacymru.ac.uk>
julian.carter at museumwales.ac.uk<mailto:julian.carter at museumwales.ac.uk>
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Julian_Carter
Twitter: @NatHistConserve
Ffon/Tel: (+44) 029 20573230 / (+44)07870448074