[Nhcoll-l] Fluid preservation correction

Bentley, Andrew Charles abentley at ku.edu
Thu May 20 14:52:07 EDT 2021

Julian

That is presuming that the specimens were not first fixed in formalin before being placed in 95% ethanol.

Andy

     A  :                A  :               A  :
 }<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<)))_°>
     V                   V                  V
Andy Bentley
Ichthyology Collection Manager
University of Kansas
Biodiversity Institute
Dyche Hall
1345 Jayhawk Boulevard
Lawrence, KS, 66045-7561
USA

Tel: (785) 864-3863
Fax: (785) 864-5335
Email: abentley at ku.edu<mailto:abentley at ku.edu>
http://ichthyology.biodiversity.ku.edu<http://ichthyology.biodiversity.ku.edu/>

     A  :                A  :                A  :
     V                   V                   V