[Nhcoll-l] Fluid preservation jar lids

Julian Carter Julian.Carter at museumwales.ac.uk
Wed Aug 17 10:12:05 EDT 2022

I concur with Rob on this, plus it must be remembered that ethanol is only very weakly ionisable, has a wider pKa, and thus we have to be careful comparing acidity in an ethanol solution with that of a dilute water based solution as it is not necessarily a ‘like’ for ‘like’ situation chemically.

Best

Jules