[Nhcoll-l] Google Earth fix?

Marie Angel marieangel79 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 14:03:54 EST 2022

Hi,

In Geolocate’s collaborative georeferencing web client (https://www.geo-locate.org/web/WebComGeoref.aspx <https://www.geo-locate.org/web/WebComGeoref.aspx>), if you click on the small blue and white plus sign on the right side, it will show different base layers and overlays. Under “overlays” there is an option to show US counties.

I hope this helps!

Best,
Marie