[Nhcoll-l] Fwd: Linux Systems Administrator Intermediate in LSA Technology Services

Cody Thompson cwthomp at umich.edu
Tue Sep 6 11:50:42 EDT 2022

Colleagues:

Please see the link below for a recent posting for another IT position at
the University of Michigan whose primary focus is supporting the museum
databases.  This is a different posting from the position that was shared
previously.  Please note that this is a 2-year position with an opportunity
for extension.

Take care,
Cody

Cody W. Thompson, PhD
Mammal Collections Manager
& Assistant Research Scientist
University of Michigan
Museum of Zoology
3600 Varsity Drive
Ann Arbor, Michigan 48108
Office: (734) 615-2810
Fax: (734) 763-4080
Email: cwthomp at umich.edu
Website: codythompson.org

personnel available working onsite. No loan returns should be shipped
without prior notification, and collection visits, loan requests, gifts,
exchanges, etc. should be coordinated with the appropriate curatorial
staff. Please expect delayed responses. We apologize for any inconvenience
this may cause.