[Nhcoll-l] Job Posting: Linux Systems Administrator Intermediate in LSA Technology Services

Matthew Cruz mcruz at umich.edu
Tue Sep 6 12:12:44 EDT 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Matt Bidlingmeyer <rbidling at umich.edu>
Date: Tue, Sep 6, 2022 at 10:12 AM
Subject: Linux Systems Administrator Intermediate in LSA Technology Services

Good morning,

I am excited to announce an expansion of our Infrastructure team with the
addition of a term limited Linux Systems Administrator Intermediate
<https://careers.umich.edu/job_detail/222974/systems-administrator-lsa-infrastructure-team>
position. The primary focus of this position will be providing support for
LSA's Research Museums <https://lsa.umich.edu/rmc>.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me,
Matt

--

Matt Bidlingmeyer, Infrastructure Manager

College of Literature, Science, and the Arts <http://lsa.umich.edu/> |
University
of Michigan <http://umich.edu/>

LSA Technology Services | G155 Angell Hall | 435 S. State Street | Ann
Arbor, MI I 48109
Desk: 734.763.0593 | For Immediate Assistance: 734.615.0100 | Email:
rbidling at umich.edu

Submit a support request anytime using our Guided Web Form
<http://lsa.umich.edu/ts/help>

--
Matthew Cruz, Application Architect
Web and Application Development Services