[Nhcoll-l] Self-levelling trolley - am I looking for a unicorn?!

Claire Smith claire.smith at reading.ac.uk
Thu Apr 27 12:33:01 EDT 2023

Hi Everyone,

We are in the process of moving our fluid collection to a new location, a university building is being refurbished for us.
Entry to the building is currently via a sloping fire exit ramp, which is not ideal.

The contractors have told us that we need a "self-levelling trolley".

Have any of you heard of such a thing? Have you used one? Could you recommend one?
Would it be safe for transporting fluid specimens?

Yours in confusion,
Claire

*******
Claire Smith (she/her)
PhD Candidate: Colour retention in fluid-preserved museum specimens
Graduate Teaching Assistant, Cole Museum of Zoology (Wednesdays)
c.e.smith at pgr.reading.ac.uk<mailto:c.e.smith at pgr.reading.ac.uk>
claire.smith at reading.ac.uk<mailto:claire.smith at reading.ac.uk>
www.twitter.com/wetconservatrix<http://www.twitter.com/wetconservatrix>