[Nhcoll-l] Self-levelling trolley - am I looking for a unicorn?!

Bentley, Andrew Charles abentley at ku.edu
Thu Apr 27 12:41:10 EDT 2023

Claire

I think you are looking for something like this: https://www.southworthproducts.com/en/products/portable-lift-tables/dandy-levelers-self-leveling-portable-lift-tables.

I have never used one before but just looking at it I would not think it would be safe for transporting fluid materials unless you could find one with a lip that would prevent materials from falling off.  Depending on the grade of your ramp, I would not think it would be too unsafe to use a regular low level cart and place all jars into crates or boxes and secure them to the cart.

If you really need one of these, there are lots of different suppliers who make these in various sizes  but none are cheap.

Hope that helps

Andy

   A :            A :            A  :
}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>
   V              V              V
 Andy Bentley
 Ichthyology Collection Manager/Specify Usability Lead
 University of Kansas
 Natural History Museum & Biodiversity Research Center
 Dyche Hall
 1345 Jayhawk Boulevard
 Lawrence, KS, 66045-7593
 USA