[Nhcoll-l] Job Opportunity with Missouri Botanical Garden

Sarah Starr sstarr at mobot.org
Tue Aug 29 12:57:16 EDT 2023

Good Morning,
 I am reaching out as we would love to share an opportunity that is available with Missouri Botanical Garden. Currently, we are looking for Software and Bioinformatics Director. Attached is more information on the position and how to apply.

Would it be possible to post this message to list members?

Thanks so much!

Sarah Starr, PHR
HR Generalist/ Recruiter
Missouri Botanical Garden / Human Resources Management Office
Bertha Pfautch Annex /2236 Tower Grove Ave., St. Louis, MO, 63110
Email: sstarr at mobot.org<mailto:sstarr at mobot.org>;  Phone: (314) 577-5196; Internal x 75196

[cid:image001.png at 01D71CCB.0565DEA0]
"TO DISCOVER AND SHARE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT PLANTS AND THEIR ENVIRONMENT IN ORDER TO PRESERVE AND ENRICH LIFE."
Check out our Job opportunites: https://us63.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/MBG
Missouri Botanical Garden is an Equal Opportunity Employer