[Nhcoll-l] Entomological (and dangerous) collections

Sergio Montagud sergio.montagud at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 05:13:50 EST 2023

Thank you, Douglas

I don’t know how we can investigate it, because only the smell exists, no liquids. Probably we need to detect vaporous substances.. too many difficults.

As always occurs, sure our creosote comes from the coal-derived, so we must to consider it dangerous. Also the smell is so powerfull and all investigators that works with these boxes, go to their homes with the clothes with that smell that last during days.

Maybe, we can think to destroy these boxes...

Thanks for writting!

Sergio