[Nhcoll-l] February On-Line Courses from NEDCC - Northeast Document Conservation Center

Jeff Stephenson Jeff.Stephenson at dmns.org
Thu Jan 26 17:39:24 EST 2023

Hello,
Please see below for a compendium of on-line courses in Museum Studies and Collections Management.  This list is provided by the Society for the Preservation of Natural History Collections Professional Development Committee as a monthly service for nhcoll subscribers.  Please contact the course providers or instructors for more information or questions.
As a reminder, nhcoll is not open for advertising by individuals; however, if you would like to have your courses appear in this compendium, please feel free to submit your offerings to jeff.stephenson at dmns.org<mailto:jeff.stephenson at dmns.org>, and we'll see that you get in.
Thank you

>From NEDCC - Northeast Document Conservation Center

Greetings from the NEDCC | Northeast Document Conservation Center<https://www.nedcc.org/>! NEDCC specializes in conservation treatment, digital imaging, and audio preservation services, as well as preservation training. Below are online preservation training webinars for the upcoming month. Full descriptions and registration are available at https://www.nedcc.org/pt.

02/02 - Surveying, Selecting, and Testing Digital Preservation Software

02/16 - Handling Book and Paper-Based Collections: A Primer for Staff, Interns, and Volunteers

Certified Archivists earn Archival Recertification Credits (ARCs) through the Academy of Certified Archivists for these webinars. See details on the registration page.

*REGISTRATION LINK: https://www.nedcc.org/pt

*QUESTIONS? Contact: info at nedcc.org<mailto:info at nedcc.org>

*INFO: http://www.nedcc.org<http://www.nedcc.org/>

*Get the latest updates on NEDCC's conservation and preservation work by following us on Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/nedccpreserve/>, Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/NEDCC>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/NEDCCInfo>, and LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/1944833/>.

Kindly,
Ryn Marchese
Marketing and Social Media Coordinator
NEDCC | Northeast Document Conservation Center
100 Brickstone Square
Andover, MA  01810
Andover Office: 978.470.1010
www.nedcc.org<http://www.nedcc.org>
[cid:image002.png at 01D93186.C6DEF720]

JEFF STEPHENSON
EDUCATION COLLECTIONS MANAGER AND
MUSEUM SCIENCE LIAISON

[DMNS 2 Line RGB small.jpg]<http://www.dmns.org/>
jeff.stephenson at dmns.org<mailto:jeff.stephenson at dmns.org>
W  303.370.8319
F   303.331.6492
2001 Colorado Blvd., Denver CO 80205

preserve,<http://community.dmns.org/content/OnlineCommunity.aspx> present, inspire, explore
www.dmns.org

"Apollo: When We Went to the Moon<https://www.dmns.org/visit/exhibitions/apollo-when-we-went-to-the-moon/>" is now open! Launch back into the space race of 1969, climb into a lunar rover, leave footsteps on a virtual moon and see real artifacts from the U.S. Space and Rocket Center.

¡La exhibición "Apolo: Cuando Fuimos a la Luna<https://www.dmns.org/visit/exhibitions/apollo-when-we-went-to-the-moon/>" ya está abierta! Lánzate a la carrera espacial de 1969, súbete a un vehículo lunar, deja tus huellas en una luna virtual y aprecia objetos del Centro Espacial y de Cohetes de los Estados Unidos

The Denver Museum of Nature & Science salutes the citizens of metro Denver for helping fund arts, culture and science through their support of the Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (SCFD)<http://www.scfd.org/>.