[Nhcoll-l] fossil and zoology/ornithology cabinets to give away from El Paso, TX

Zhuang, Mingna mzhuang at utep.edu
Wed Oct 18 11:56:23 EDT 2023

Hi everyone!

We're renovating our fossil and study skins/skeleton room and so we have a lot of cabinets that we need to get rid of. I'd be happier if we could give these to a good home, instead of sending them to surplus. These are the dimensions below

Fossil cabinets:

64 Lane Science (or of like) Model 301: D: 31 15/16" (without handle), W 29", H: 36 7/8"

https://lanescience.com/geology-paleontology-specimen-cabinet/

The fossil cabinets also have trays and I also have several hundred trays to get rid of, so if you're interested in those as well, please let me know.

~30 Taxidermy cabinets: D: 28 1/32" (without handle),W: 46 ½", H 42 1/16"

https://lanescience.com/zoology-and-ornithology-specimen-cabinet/

I don't have any trays available for the taxidermy cabinets, so that is the caveat.

I can have at least some of these held until January/February at minimum (and possibly later depending on how many), but I need to know if you're interested by November 15th . We will not be able to provide any shipping or transport/labor. Please let me know at my contact info below:

Thank you!

Vicky (Mingna) Zhuang PhD.
Biodiversity Collections Manager
UTEP Biodiversity Collections