[Nhcoll-l] shipment of herbarium specimens to Denmark

Tim Flynn tflynn at ntbg.org
Tue Oct 31 14:00:09 EDT 2023

Can anyone advise me on what I will need to include/provide when shipping
herbarium specimens to Denmark? I know that I will include a customs
declaration and have requested the EORI of the receiving museum (C). Is
anything else needed? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Tim
Tim Flynn | Husband, Father, Curator of the Herbarium | National Tropical
Botanical Garden | 3530 Papalina Road | Kalaheo, HI, 96741 | 808-332-7324 x
205 | fax: 808-332-9765
tflynn at ntbg.org