[Nhcoll-l] Speaker Lineup at TaxonWorks Together 2023 - Oct 24-26

Deborah Paul dlpaul at illinois.edu
Thu Sep 14 11:31:57 EDT 2023

Greetings Everyone,

RE: Speaker Lineup at TaxonWorks Together (TWT) 2023 - Oct 24-26
https://together.taxonworks.org/

We're excited to share our agenda and speaker lineup with you. If you
work with biodiverse data, e.g. as collection manager, developer,
curator, or researcher, you'll find intriguing topics such as:

- The evolving landscape of biodiversity informatics: bringing
actionable practices and tools to you
- Perspectives on taxon pages from the Atlas of Living Australia, the
Encyclopedia of Life, and from the Species File Group
- The future of species description: technology, inventories,
large-scale integrative taxonomy
- Extended specimen ideas, GeoPick, GeoLocate, BELS, implementing RCC-5
for connecting taxon concepts (What's RCC-5? Join us to find out more),
research workflows

Registration for TaxonWorks Together 2023 is open, and free.
Some activities will be highly guided, some information style, and some
unconference style.

Zoom space may be limited, please don't wait! Questions welcome.

To Register https://together.taxonworks.org/

In anticipation, Debbie, for the Species File Group
(apologies in advance for cross-posting)

--
- Deborah Paul, Biodiversity Informatics Community Liaison
- Species File Group (INHS), University of Illinois