[Nhcoll-l] Seeking information on the multiple stacking of natural history cabinets

Adam Rountrey arountre at umich.edu
Thu Apr 11 12:58:17 EDT 2024

Our paleo cabinets are triple stacked (highest drawers are at 15.5 ft).  We
use a WAV for individual specimens, but for pulling trays, the Big Joe J1
Joey with the optional oversized work platform (35 x 36 inches) is much
better.  I line up the work platform with the glides and slide the tray
onto the platform.

-Adam