[Nhcoll-l] Deadline extended to submit short abstracts for the May 14 MuseumPests & Pest Odyssey open presentation session

rachael at amartconservation.com rachael at amartconservation.com
Wed Apr 24 17:20:24 EDT 2024

MuseumPests & Pest Odyssey Public Presentation Session

 14th May 2024

Announcement and Call for Contributions

**Deadline Extended**

For the first time the MuseumPests Working Group (MPWG) has come together with Pest Odyssey UK, to host a virtual IPM meeting. We aim to include short presentations to update members on new developments, active research, and areas of topical concern. We are inviting short presentations of no more than 10 minutes to be presented via Zoom webinar. These presentations are meant to be short, informative, and informal.

Please submit abstracts via this Google forms link by 27th April 2024. The form will ask for the following information:

- A short description of your presentation (no more than 250 words)

- Author(s) name(s) and contact information

- Agreement that presented content will be recorded and a pdf of your content may be posted on museumpests.net website.

We will acknowledge and send out acceptances by  30th April 2024 For more information or questions, please contact Pest Odyssey secretary Suzanne Ryder at S.Ryder at nhm.ac.uk <mailto:S.Ryder at nhm.ac.uk>  or MPWG Co-Chair Rachael Arenstein at chair at museumpests.net <mailto:chair at museumpests.net>   with “MPWG/PO 2024 Presentations” in the subject line.

Rachael Perkins Arenstein

A.M. Art Conservation, LLC

www.AMArtConservation.com <http://www.AMArtConservation.com>

rachael at amartconservation.com <mailto:rachael at amartconservation.com>