Art of the Fugue Concert Update

brass-mail at mailman.yale.edu brass-mail at mailman.yale.edu
Thu Feb 26 16:08:50 EST 2004

	We regret to announce that due to continuing logistical problems, the "Art
of the Fugue Revisited" concert, scheduled for next Wednesday, is postponed
indefinitely.  We deeply regret this change to our schedule, and thank you
in advance for your understanding and patience.
	Our next performance will therefore be in the lobby of the University
Theater before the performances of the Opera Theater of Yale College's
Spring mainstage, Mozart's _Die Zauberfloete_.  Updates on our upcoming
performances are always posted to the web site as soon as they are
available, so please check there often.  And as always, feel free to
contact us with any questions or comments.