[Brass-mail] CD Signing Concert

brass-mail at mailman.yale.edu brass-mail at mailman.yale.edu
Tue Jan 13 23:18:39 EST 2004

	On Wednesday, January 28th at 7:00 pm in the Branford College Common Room
Brass. will present a concert.  We will play songs from the CD [Brass.] and
other music, and will be on hand afterward to sign copies of the CD.  We
hope many of you can make it!
	Also, be sure to catch us on Saturday, January 31st as we join with our
sister organization the Saybrook College Orchestra to present a program
including Handel's _Music for the Royal Fireworks_, Dukas' _Sorcerer's
Apprentice_, and the 3rd movement of Reinhold Gliere's _Concerto for Horn_.
	Keep abreast of our activities, see pictures if past concerts, and hear
sound clips at our web site, http://www.yale.edu/brass/  Also, please sign
our guest book.  We especially welcome comments about our CD or recent
performances you attended.

Peccatis contrita senescit terra nefastis
ac hominum ventus percutit hos animos.
Unde animas hoc fons sitientes influit pascens
hoc quo contendant ut renovata iterum?

http://www.yale.edu/brass/