[Carillon-info] 2008 Summer Series Preview

Brendan Woo brendan.woo at yale.edu
Sat Mar 22 19:00:14 EDT 2008

Dear Carillon Enthusiast,

Greetings from Harkness Tower!  As the weather starts to get warmer,
we're turning our attention to this summer's carillon concert series,
and are happy to share the following preliminary schedule with you:

June 20: Thomas Lee
June 27: Ann-Kirstine Christiansen
July 4: TAM Tin-Shi
July 11: Jon Lehrer
July 18: Yale Summer Carillonneurs
July 25: Claire Halpert
Aug 1: Ellen Dickinson
Aug 8: Andrea McCrady
Aug 15: John Courter

We will keep you posted with updates concerning the schedule, the
listening location, and this year's Summer Carillonneurs, who will be
named in the next few weeks.  We will also keep our website ( http://
www.yale.edu/carillon ) updated with current information regarding
special events, including a guest recital by Dutch carillonneur
Boudewijn Zwart during the first weekend in April.  In the meantime,
please continue to enjoy our daily performances at 12:30 and 5:00
from anywhere you can hear the bells!

Sincerely,
Brendan Woo & Carrie Smith
2007 Summer Carillonneurs