[Carillon-info] Special Carillon Concert at Yale

Brendan Woo brendan.woo at yale.edu
Sun Mar 30 17:35:05 EDT 2008

The Yale University Guild of Carillonneurs is pleased to present a
recital by

Boudewijn Zwart
City Carillonneur of Amsterdam

Sunday, April 6th, from 5-6 PM.

The Branford College courtyard will be available for listening; you
can enter from the Saybrook College gate on Elm St. near the corner
of High St. (This is the same gate that was used for this past year's
summer series.)

Like the summer series concerts, we will not be providing seating;
unlike the summer series concerts, we will be providing refreshments!

Mr. Zwart is world-renowned for his achievement on the carillon, so
we hope you take advantage of this rare opportunity!

If you cannot make it to New Haven for the concert, you can now also
listen from our website:
visit http://www.yale.edu/carillon and click on "Live Audio."  The
broadcast should begin a few minutes before 5; if you try to load
before that, you may not be able to connect.