[Carillon-info] Carillon Concert by the summer carillonneurs

nick.huang at yale.edu nick.huang at yale.edu
Thu Jul 8 14:20:30 EDT 2010

Dear friends and carillon enthusiasts,

Yale carillonneurs have traditionally put up a concert in the summer, and
tomorrow (July 9), it will be our turn to do so. We have put together a program
that we hope will showcase the versatility and history of the carillon, from
pieces written for the carillon in the 18th century, to arrangements of pop
songs. For more details, please visit
http://www.yale.edu/carillon/summer/summer_profiles2010#c4

As always, a reminder:
Venue: Branford College (on High Street and Elm Street), Yale University,
New Haven. (Concert-goers are advised not to bring dogs.)
Date: July 9, 2010 (Friday); 7:00 - 8:00 p.m. Listening space is available
in the Branford College courtyard, from 6:30 p.m.
Seating: Not provided, but audience members are encouraged to bring
blankets and lawn chairs to the listening area.

Please also bring lots of water!

We hope to see you tomorrow, and thank you for your continued support,

Nick Huang and Julie Zhu