leps

Andrew Brand andrew.brand at snet.net
Fri Aug 25 20:17:33 EDT 2000

Today at work I had seven White M Hairstreaks and, yes Clay only 1/2 =
hour after you left another Red-banded Hairstreak! By the way, the =
Red-banded that Walter Bosse reported seeing at the nursery a few days =
ago was not the one I reported from my yard. Altogether there have been =
three in the northern Hamden area. All are welcome to visit the =
nursery,but hurry, the White Ms are looking worn and the Clethra is =
going out of flower.

This seems to be a fantastic year for the Virginia Ctenucha. They are =
everywhere!

Andy Brand
 =20