No subject

Hank and Gerie Golet gzgolet at attglobal.net
Wed Oct 3 16:32:22 EDT 2001

>From Hank Golet, 10/3/01, Old Lyme
After sending out a reply to Bill Yule's letter about the many admirals and slowing down of monarchs here in my yard in Old Lyme,  I now find 17 monarchs nectaring on the budliea.  I wanted to play with a new lens on my 35mm camera so went out to burn some film and was surprised ( and pleased) to find a PIPEVINE SWALLOWTAIL also on the bush.One of those times when you wish you had a camera and did have one.  The pipevine was not worn and looked in good condition.  I managed to shoot off a half dozen frames before it disappeared. Nice!!