Porchlight, Guilford CT

jh jhimmel at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 21 09:39:57 EDT 2002

I've been getting a few queries from people describing Giant Leopard Moths -
guess they're out and about - haven't seen them in my yard yet, but hoping
to soon.  They are pretty impressive!

Speaking of bugs at lights, I got a new one last night, Noctua pronuba.
This is one you won't find in the Covell guide since it didn't make to to CT
until 1993.  www.connecticutmoths.com

John

John Himmelman
Killingworth, CT