Interview on Moths & CBA on WPKN on Friday

Janine A Bujalski JanineB_CPA at compuserve.com
Wed Jun 2 15:26:50 EDT 2004

Just an FYI.

I had an opportunity to record an interview with John Himmelman this
Tuesday (yesterday)  for airplay on Friday June 4 on WPKN 89.5fm in
Bridgeport, CT.  I'm on the air 6-10am and plan on airing the interview at
or just past 7:30am.  The interview lasts a little over 20 minutes.

John & I talk about his books, about the Connecticut Butterfly Association
and some upcoming butterfly trips and field day.

WPKN's listening area extends from Stamford, CT to Old  Lyme, CT, parts of
Westchester County,  parts of northern Long Island,  north into Litchfield
County and to  Hartford, CT. There is some limited internet broadcasting
from the WPKN website at
     www.wpkn.org
Just follow the directions on the home page.

I'm on the air every 1st & 3rd Friday of the month and play jazz, blues, &
brasilian music from 6-8:30 or 9am and then cajun & zydeco music from 8:30
or 9am until 10am.  I mostly play a lot of music, with sometimes an
invterview.  One of those interviews will be with John this Friday.

Janine