recent Old Lyme posting

ButterflyPR at comcast.net ButterflyPR at comcast.net
Sun Jun 11 20:32:19 EDT 2006

I'm delighted to see a posting from you today.  It reminded me that I saw something posted in the paper this week that I wanted to share with the group!

"Avid birder and photographer Hank Golet will exhibit photographs of birds and other wildlife in their natural habitats at the Old Lyme Phoebe Griffin Noyes Library through June during regular library hours.  All works are for sale, with a portion of proceeds designated to support library services.  For more information or prices, call 434-1684."

Go Hank!  Any butterfly photography in the exhibit?

Diane

From: "Hank Golet" <htg1523 at adelphia.net>