After hurricane butterflies

Grkovich, Alex agrkovich at tmpeng.com
Wed Aug 31 08:43:40 EDT 2011

Maryann...

Here's a good way to attract not only Question Marks (and Commas) but also Hackberry Butterflies: Get some over-ripe (or rotten) bananas or plaintain bananas, chop them up a bit, put them into a plastic plate and then mix in some brown sugar and GOOD beer (not Budweiser)...the darker the beer the better. You can mix in other fruits such as peaches, apple, mango etc. and just set it out in a sunny place near some woods...

This DOES work...Question Marks and Hackberry Butterflies love this stuff...

Alex