Pipevine Swallowtail

Wagner, David david.wagner at uconn.edu
Thu Jun 2 00:38:32 EDT 2011

Quite possible.  They are overwintering successfully now (in Salem).  An image would have been helpful.

I ordered some Pachysphinx eggs for you. They should be in lab.  Only 6 eggs....

We are on Long Island beating for Catocala caterpillars--picked up all three target species: badia, herodias, and jair.  Good ones.

I can use any Catocala that you can find on Carya, now through middle of month, cheers

David L. Wagner, Professor
Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
University of Connecticut
Storrs, CT 06269-3043