[Ctleps-l] butterfly nets

Diane Tucker dianetucker01 at att.net
Wed Jun 27 18:46:02 EDT 2012

I asked my best butterflying friend this question, but then I thought, why not
inundate myself with advice?  What fun on a summer day?  So, here is my
question:

I am looking for a good butterfly net.  I have a sort of "student" wooden one.
 I don't seem to catch things very reliably in it.  It's probably a lack of
coordination and skill, but the net feels heavy going through the air. Would I
be well served to buy a new net and if so which one? Where should I look?  I
know Bioquip has nets, but I'd need a specific suggestion since they have an
embarrassment of riches in that catalogue.

Thanks for your help!
Diane Tucker