[Ctleps-l] Field trip reminder - Bent of the River

Roy Zartarian royz at royzartarian.com
Fri Jul 17 15:52:05 EDT 2015

Saturday July 18, 10 AM – Noonish
Bent-of-the-River, Southbury
Leader: John Himmelman 860-663-3225This trip is always one of our most
popular! The variety of habitats always produces an amazing assortment of
species! BOTR is included in the CT Butterfly Atlas as one of the best
butterflying spots in the State. Not to be missed. Directions: Take I-84
West, make right off exit 14 ramp. Straight thru light onto 172 N. Go 1
mile (S. Britain), and turn left onto East Flat Hill Rd. (between general
store and church). Once you come to river on left, the drive for BOTR will
be on your left (#185). Park in first lot on right. (84E, left off exit 14
ramp, under highway, straight onto 172N).

Roy Zartarian