[Ctleps-l] Long-tailed Skipper, Bronze Coppers

Christopher Mangels nyctflora at charter.net
Mon Jun 18 09:10:37 EDT 2018

Gentlemen,

I’ve been reading your discussion with interest, particularly the possible connections to translocated plants. Just wanted to add that to my knowledge—have tried to verify this through web sources, without definitive results—soybeans are typically sown,
not transplanted. My point is just that nursery stock would seem the more likely culprit.

Chris Mangels