[EAS] StupidFilter

Peter J. Kindlmann pjk at design.eng.yale.edu
Fri Dec 14 21:01:30 EST 2007

Dear Colleagues -

You haven't had many mailings from me this year, so a little bunching
up won't hurt. Good causes are prompted by various forms of despair,
this one most fundamentally so:

http://stupidfilter.org/main/index.php?n=Main.HomePage.

If this good cause were further along, you'd probably have gottem
more mailings from me this year.

    --PJK

public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled."  --Richard Feynman

"May all my enemies go to hell. Noel! Noel! Noel! Noel!"
                                             --Hillaire Belloc