TOKYO EYES II and Japanese

DEF kawai
Sun Aug 2 20:12:58 EDT 1998

>As for software....
>
>I'm not knowledgeable about this, but it is a question that comes up a
>lot on H-Japan and other lists that have Japanese participation.  Does
>anyone have a simple answer for those who do want to see Japanese on
>KineJapan but who cannot?

If you refert to view hiragana, katakana & kanji in english operating system
there are many ways if you use W95 system.
The best resource is download japanese system for MS Explorer 4. By the way,
you can download other items as NJWIN.
By the way a couple of month ago in sci.lang.japanese posted a FAQ to solve
this problems.

Ignacio Piedrabuena Lopez
kawai at mx2.redestb.es