Naghisa Oshima Film

Roberta Novielli novielli
Wed Aug 5 07:40:04 EDT 1998

>I search info about a film of N.Oshima.
>The title in spanish is "Canta una Cancion Erotica" (The will translate by
>"Sing a Erotic Song")
>
>The is not a erotic movie ^_-.
>
>Well, I try use my best english to explain the history:
>
>The history is about 5 student that go to drink with a Teacher and some
>fem-student and this night the teacher dead by asphixia in a Ryokan. The the
>boys say to girls that they kill the Teacher. This film ending in an
>anti-vientnam war student-festival.
>
>The question is that I try to documented some japanese films aired in
>Spanish TV a lot of years ago, I want know, actor/actress, year ...
>
>Thanks
>
>Ignacio Piedrabuena Lopez
>kawai at mx2.redestb.es

_Nihon Shunka kou_. 1967
Screenplay: Tamura Tsutomu, Sasaki Mamoru, Tajima Toshio, Oshima Nagisa
Photography: Takada Akira
Music: Hayashi Hikaru
Cast: Araki Ichiro (Nakamura Toyoaki, one of the students), Iwabuchi Koji
(Ueda Hideo, student), Kushida KAzumi (Hiroi Katsumi, student), Sato
Hiroshi (Maruyama Koji, student), Tajima Kazuko (Fujiwara Mayuko), Itami
Juzo (Prof. Otake), Koyama Akiko (Tanigawa Takako), Yoshida Hideko (Kaneda
Sachiko, student), Masuda Hiroko (Ikeda Tomoko, student).
Producer: Nakajima Masayuki - Sozosha - Distr. Shochiku - 103'