Vic Morrow-directed Japanese films

JIM BEAVER BAJW32A
Wed Aug 5 23:53:25 EDT 1998

In hopes of catching the attention of some new members, I'm reposting
this note from five or six months ago.

In the book "Outrageous Conduct:  Art, Ego, and the TWILIGHT ZONE Case,"
by Stephen Farber and Marc Green, there is a reference to some Japanese
features directed by Vic Morrow following the cancellation of his
"Combat!" series in 1967.  However, no titles are given and I have found
no further references to such films in any Morrow filmographies.  Does
anyone on KineJapan know of Vic Morrow-directed Japanese films?

Jim Beaver