Introduction

atif iqbal iqbal_atif
Thu Aug 6 14:22:34 EDT 1998

Aaron, Roger/Mirjam,

Thanks for your prompt replies.

Actually I have no problem with the format and can use NTSC or PAL or
SECAM whatever. The VCR I can arrange if only I could get hold of the
films..However, I can only use films with English sub-titles.

I did try and order from Reel.Com, however they shipped to me "High and
Low", Colin Wilson and refused to acknowledge their mistake. On my
complaint atleast they have put up the unavailable message.

I have also tried Connoiseur Video (most of my films are from there),
though I did not see Judo Saga Part-II with them. Will try again.

Thanks for the help and I look forward to other helpful souls
contributing any other possible source(s).

Regards,
Atif