Christianity in Japanese art / Japanese films at MWFF

moshi moshi crsg
Sat Aug 29 23:26:38 EDT 1998

Oops.

I'm sorry, I intended to include the list of Japanese movies presented at
the Montreal World Film Festival but it seems to have slipped my mind.
Here it is:

Falling Into The Evening - Gozu Naoe
Unlucky Money - Sabu
Death On A Full Moon Day (Sri Lanka/Japan) - Prasanna Vithanage
Jogho (Malaysia/Japan) - U-Wei Bin HajiSaari
Sada - Obayashi Nobuhiko
Dr. Akagi - Imamura Shohei
Tokyo Eyes (Japan/France) - Jean-Pierre Limousin
Samurai Fiction - Nakano Hiroyuki
Hirsohima Mon Amour (France/Japan) - Alain Resnais
You Alone Can't See - Akaishi Tomoyuki
In The Realm Of Senses (Japan/France) - Oshima Nagisa
Begging For Love - Hirayama Hideyuki
French Dressing - Saito Hisashi

For a complete schedule and film descrptions, please consult
www.ffm-montreal.org

Olivier