censorship cont....

Max Bliven Max_Bliven at cocc.edu
Wed Dec 16 00:58:44 EST 1998

Hmm, weisetsu eh? I could've sworn it started with a 'B' sound, but
weisetsu works for me. When I lived in Japan as a testosterating (ESL
students take note, I think I may be making up a word) teenager I was
dumbfounded to find that breasts were A o K, but upon being exposed to
pornography I was again dumbfounded that the seemingly most pertinent
actions/parts of the body were censored. Suddenly I became aware of why
Japanese people are so messed up with sexual expression as a society.
This type of stuff never ceases to fascinate me.
M at X